Let us come together to develop a true spirituality of communion that opens us to others and keeps us in harmony with the whole of creation.
- Let us keep our family spirit alive through local and international encounters and a sharing of information and experiences.
- Let us help one another make of our local communities places of listening, sharing, reconciliation and compassion, where we can breathe “the sweet fragrance of Jesus Christ.” 2 Cor 2:15
- Let us know how to use the new means of communication with discernment, in such a way as to favor communion among us.
- Let us be credible witnesses of the Gospel by a life that is consistent, where the joy of being gathered by Jesus Christ is expressed.
- Let us participate in the harmony of creation by positive words and gestures that are respectful of the environment.