Let us come together in order to evangelise with passion by our whole life.
- Let us be ardent in proclaiming the Good News: Jesus is alive!
- Let us learn to identify and reach out to the “peripheries” that are close to us as well as those that are further away in order to be, like Marie Rivier, a presence of compassion for all those who surround us.
- Let us dare come out of our comfort zones in order to go out towards the poor and, with them, build a world of justice and non-violence.
- Let us accept to invest in both personnel and money so that the Web Site of the Congregation might become easily accessible, attractive and challenging.
- Let us be audacious in forming ourselves in the utilisation of the technologies of information and communication (TIC) as precious means of evangelisation.