Marie Rivier Associates (MRA)
The Associates belong to our spiritual family. They are committed to live a deeper life of prayer, to give more of their time to Eucharistic adoration, to listen and share the Word of God.
They are called to commit themselves ever more to the apostolic mission which is ours, to the service of the Church in the world so as to make Jesus Christ known and loved, as well as the Blessed Virgin Mary and our Blessed Foundress.
These are the experiences we have which allow us to grow in the spiritual inheritance of Blessed Marie Rivier:
- the more I learn to know Marie Rivier, the more I bond with Jesus Christ
- Our meetings and little group sharing of our experiences, this gives me the strength to share my joys and my pains and to return home with more confidence.
- Participation in the International meeting of Associates.
- The novenas and participation in the community prayers of the Sisters. The times for adoration, the rosary, recollections, and group retreats.
- participation in the family feasts: feast of Marie Rivier, Presentation of Mary, the pilgrimages to Our Lady’s Sanctuaries, the Celebration of Final Vows of our young Sisters.