PROVINCE OF MOZAMBIQUE
From 1964 to 1974, the Sisters took care of the Teacher Training School of S.Pedro, in Nampula. They moved to the neighborhood, near the community of S. Maria, where they took care of the Interdiocesan Seminary, the formation of Catechists, Youth Ministry, the Vocation Center and Teaching.
From 1964 to 1967 the Sisters took care of the Catechetical Center of Anchilo. And in 1971 of the lepers in Namaíta.
Association Marie Rivier
In 1982, the Maria Rivier Association was created and guided by the sisters. They collaborate in the proclamation of Jesus Christ.
From 1941 to the present, the Novitiate has been, successively, in Magude, in Namaacha, in Colégio D. António Barroso, Anchilo, in Machava, in Benfica, in Av. 24 de Julho, in the Provincial House and in Laulane. The formation teachers were the Sisters: Saint Guy, Du Sacre Coeur, Isabel Grachane, Teresa Carvalho and Joana Agostinho. It was inaugurated on October 1st 1952, closed and reopened in 1987, in 1989 it was blessed and fixed in Laulane.
The Vocation Ministry
It is a Priority in our apostolic commitments and each Sister is a vocation animator!
The Provincial House Community
From the beginning the Provincial House, was at the D. António Barroso College, at Av. Armando Tivane. Through the grace of God, when the Church’s good and properties were given back, the house built by the first Sisters at the former D. António Barroso College at Av. Eduardo Mondlane was returned to the ownership of the Sisters of the Presentation of Mary!